If you have been cited with a traffic ticket, regardless of the reason, we can help. Don’t chance to have your insurances rates increase by simply paying an infraction such as speeding or negligent driving in the second degree. Mark the citation as “contested” within 15 days of receipt, submit it to the court and call Kidd Defense to be your traffic ticket lawyer and handle the rest on your behalf.